Christian Academy’s admissions policies have been adopted to assure consistent standards of admission that are in agreement with the philosophy and charter of the Academy:
1. Every student must have acceptable academic capabilities as measured by achievement testing administered and scheduled by Christian Academy, satisfactory scholastic and citizenship records at their former school(s) and a willingness to attend and abide by the rules of Christian Academy.
2. Parents will have a family meeting with the Admissions Committee.
3. Upon the student’s acceptance, parents will be asked to agree to the following:
a. Christian Academy has full discretion in the discipline of students within the bounds of the discipline policy.
b. Christian Academy has full discretion for the grade placement and teacher assignment of the students.
c. Parents will meet all tuition and other financial obligations.
d. Parents will willingly support the Academy in prayer and in lending practical help as may be requested by the Academy.
e. Parents will support and practice conflict resolution in a Biblical manner.
4. Christian Academy reserves the right to accept, or not accept, students solely on its discretion. However, it is and shall be the policy and practice of Christian Academy not to discriminate in the admission of students or the hiring of employees on the basis of the applicant’s race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin.
5. Christian Academy is a religious institution providing an education in a distinct Christian environment, and it believes that its biblical role is to work in conjunction with the home to mold students to be Christlike. On those occasions in which the atmosphere or conduct within a particular home is counter to or in opposition to the biblical lifestyle the school teaches, the school reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse admission of an applicant or to discontinue enrollment of a student. This includes, but is not necessarily limited to, living in, condoning, or supporting sexual immorality; practicing homosexual lifestyle or alternative gender identity; promoting such practices; or otherwise having the inability to support the moral principles of the school (Leviticus 20:13a, Romans 1:27, Matthew 19:4-6).
6. Priority will be given applicants who are:
a. Re-enrolling students
b. Siblings of currently enrolled students
c. Children of teachers, staff and board members of Christian Academy
7. Prospective Kinder students must be 5 years old by September 1st of the school year.
8. The application fee is non-refundable and must be submitted with the application.
9. Applications are processed in the order in which they are received. Once accepted, the first month’s tuition will be due to reserve a space.
10. Notification of acceptance or denial will be done in writing.